Our Technical Assistance Centre is a rapid response ‘one-stop-shop’ that provides expert recruitment and assignment services to the international health and development sector. Our experts have experience in priority health areas such as reproductive, maternal, newborn and adolescent health, malaria and other communicable diseases, immunisation, and nutrition. HPI offers:
- A rapid response – we respond promptly to your requests, swiftly coordinating the assessment and selection of experts to meet your needs.
- Trusted experts – we have an innovative database of international and national consultants.
- Quality inputs and outputs – we have strong quality assurance and due diligence procedures to ensure we select appropriate consultants with relevant technical and country experience.
- Specialist expertise – we have dedicated service specialising in strengthening systems and governance, gender empowerment and community engagement in low and middle income countries and fragile and humanitarian contexts.
Some examples of organisation that HPI have offered these technical services for are:
- CARE Zambia – for the Review of the 14 Priority Interventions of the National Food and Nutrition Commission’s First 1000 Most Critical Days Programme
- DFID’s Health & Education Advice & Resource Team (HEART) – for a Maternal Newborn Health Analysis in Kenya
- EU Lot 8 Framework – for a Primary Health Sector Policy Support Programme in South Africa
For more on how we can source and recruit a complimentary team of qualified consultants:
Download our Technical Assistance Centre Brochure.